Know Your Smartphone: Things to Look Out For In a Phone Camera
Most people want to buy the best camera phone for clicking selfies and general photos.
But, there are multiple mobile phones available in the market under a price point boasting of the mobile photography capacities. It creates confusion and may make it tough to select the best mobile phone for clicking beautiful pictures.
Here is a quick guide to help you buy the good camera phones under 10000 and above. Read on!
Get to know your device
Nowadays, there is a close competition among many mobile phone models across brands. Thus, how do you compare them and pick up the best model? When you take a close look at the specification, you may feel overwhelmed by what they mean. Some brands may not give all details but only mention such factors that may be tempting to the customers. Your phone’s processor is the first thing to look at as it is the element that gets criticized for efficiency and performance. How powerful your processor is will also affect how your camera works. Qualcomm Snapdragon processors such as 835, 821, Exynos 8895, Apple A10 and A11 Bionic processors are considered great.
Check out your camera features
Since you are looking for good camera phones under 10000 and more, it becomes a must to check out the features being offered by it. Many smartphone brands come with higher megapixels and assure a high-quality output, but it may not be that good in reality. A quality camera is not only about the number of MPs being provided, and other factors should also be checked. Have a look:
- Sensor – The sensor is the heart of your camera, and if it is able to perform the job of capturing an image, then you will get the desired results of having beautiful pictures. The task of a sensor is to sense light and light is vital to create a photo. If the sensor is able to catch more light, then it may lead to better images. You should know that larger sensors capture more light than smaller ones. As a result, a 16MP camera with a smaller sensor can be outsmarted by an 8MP equipped with a larger sensor.
- Megapixel (MP) – Megapixel (MP) denotes to the pixel count. The higher the number of your phone’s pixels, the more detailed the image, the larger is the resolution.
- Lens – Lens carry the zoom and aperture feature. Each phone will vary in the lens and other technologies. Aperture is the camera lens opening that controls the amount of light that travels via. The smaller the f-number and the wider the aperture, leading to a shallow depth of field. Example – f/8 is considered smaller than f/4. Talking about the zoom in a mobile phone, there are two types – optical and digital. This feature gets used while capturing photos from afar.
Make use of product reviews
The next thing is going through the product reviews of smartphones that you are looking to buy at third-party websites. They review all launches in-depth and this way; you can know if a phone’s camera is worth considering or not. Yes, they talk about different features of a mobile phone’s cameras – its highs and lows – if you should buy it or not.
By considering the discussed factors, you can easily pick up the best selling mobile in India 2019 for photography and more. Let’s have a look at some of the good camera phones under 10000 worth considering:
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM, expandable up to 512 GB
- 6.26-inch HD+ DotNotch display
- 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera
- 32MP selfie shooter
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- 4000mAh battery
Price – Rs.9,000.
Redmi Note 7 Pro
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM, expandable up to 256 GB
- 6.3 inch FHD+ DotNotch display
- 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera
- 13MP front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor
- Splash Proof – protected by P2i
- Quick Charge 4.0 support
- 4000mAh battery
Price – Rs.10,000.
Buying any of these best 4G phones under 10000 will not be straining on your budget anymore. You can spread the cost of a mobile phone over a suitable tenor and pay only fixed EMIs only on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Bajaj Finserv even presents pre-approved deals on EMI finance and personal loans and more.